Ah, God is great and mighty to save.
“God is hastening His work. And He needs more and more willing and worthy missionaries to spread the light and the truth and the hope and the salvation of the gospel of Jesus Christ to an often dark and fearful world.”
—Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
{October 2012 General Conference}
p.s. I'm secretly hoping for somewhere latin. I love the crap out of hispanic people. Like literally. I love them sooo much. I love them & the culture. I would also be 100% okay with Italy. Or Portugal. Or anywhere in Europe. But I really just need to humble myself and be okay with a visitors center in the midwest. And after today I can honestly say that I will be okay with that. Because today, I have felt so peaceful and just grateful. I know I am going where I am supposed to go. Also... I'm crying I'm so happy and excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment