Saturday, April 2, 2011
day one. introduce yourself with pictures and words.
i wore braces for two years.
i am an only child with 8 siblings...
i have brown curly hair and hazel eyes.
shower= the place of thoughts and decision making
the walls in my bedroom are covered with pictures and maps.
i love red lipstick and dark purple nail polish.
i love to read & watch movies.
i love bagpipes.
i never go anywhere without my journal, pilot G-2 07 pen, phone, planner & camera.
i love snow.
i am addicted to Visine.
i love stain-glass windows.
i love words and writing.
i love america & our soldiers.
i want to live on the east coast. not forever, i want to end up back here in my hometown.
i love shoulder blades & collarbones.
i love people in love.
i love summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Shower = the place of thoughts and decision making". I used to take the longest showers when I was your age. I loved going to hotels because you could shower as long as you wanted and the hot water never ran out. Now, with 3 kids, the shower is a place of solace, of quiet, of privacy, a place to be alone with my thoughts where I can let the hot water run over me and calm my soul.
ReplyDeleteK, but I totally don't get the shoulder blades and collarbones thing. Elaborate?