hello dearies
I know how to do a lot of things. I know how to play the piano, I know how to sing, I play soccer, I like to write, I like to bike, I like to cook, I like to swim, I like to golf, I like to play tennis, I like to ice skate, I like to read and I know how to sew.
but I feel like I don't have any one thing I really truely excel in. ya know?
for example: "I am a dancer", "I am an artist", "I am an athlete". "I am a musician". I don't feel like I have anything set like that...
jack of all trades, master of none.
I don't want to be that way forever though.. I really do want to find my passion, and dedicate time, blood and sweat into perfecting it. But, I am not going to beat myself up too much about it just yet. I don't have to have it all figured out now. Right?
Go for photography. You have a passion for it and it's something that you can pursue and excel at for your entire life. You will especially love doing it as a mother someday. Plus, I'm already seeing what a great writer you are and I love, love the combination of photographs and the written word. There is no better way to tell a story.
ReplyDeleteoh, i love you ray. i love your blog. i'm so glad i found it. and also, this post is EXACTLY how i feel all the time. agh. we are the same. i dabble in all sorts of things... but i wanna be DANG GOOD at some thing, ya know!? hm. we should discuss this one of these days.
ReplyDelete