Saturday, June 16, 2012

decisions, decisions

Why do we make the most crucial decisions of our lives when we are young? I don't have the qualifications to make these decisions. I can't handle that pressure. Guess I'll just sleep in and avoid it all. (I've always had a flair for the dramatic.)

1 comment:

  1. If I could talk to myself at age 19, I would say, "Slow down. There's no rush. You DO NOT have to decide everything today, or even in the next couple of years. Life is long and the best way to assure a secure and solid future is to make your decisions slowly and with the confidence that comes with time, experience, and lots of listening to the Spirit." I rushed too much at your age. I was in such a hurry to get to the next thing, especially marriage, and it just resulted in a lot of unnecessary struggles. So just take your time and enjoy this period in your life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete