Friday, December 9, 2011

library

it's a friday night in the library for me ladies and gentlemen. but somehow i ended up here... blogging. hm.  i should probably get back to studying. just remember:


"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world, 
you think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists,
 but more often than not the opposite is true. 
See the dreamers need the realists to keep the dreamers from soaring too close to the sun. 
And the realists? 
Well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground."
-- Cam

Thanks Cam.
It can be disappointing to have realists around... 
but I've come to realize that I need em'.


P.S. nothing compares to the music that comes on in the library 15 minutes to close. it makes spending the day in the library totally worth everything. todays tune was especially good. 
sweet home alabama-- lynyrd skynyrd style


P.P.S. I dont want to go home. (home= apartment. YAY only 5 more days!) But much to my dismay, even library employees have lives.I want to stay in the library. The library is nice to me. (#isoundlikeareject. wait... #iamareject.) 
Rexburg. Why don't you have a barnes and noble?


P.P.P.S. Bye Facebook. I like blogging better.

P.P.P.P.S. Why do I think of everything that I want to say when I am done saying it? Hence the 4 P.S.'s. I guess i'm a procrastinator at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment