I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I believe in family. I believe in kindness. I believe in compassion and charity. I believe in karma. I believe in angels. I know that families can be together forever. I believe in keeping my body clean and free from alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. I believe in becoming educated and bettering myself. I believe in marriage and in true love. I believe that it is possible to be happy with one person. I believe in saving yourself for that one special person and waiting until you are married. I believe The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I also believe the Bible to be true.
I believe that God cares about me and everything that I do. I know that God cares about everyone else and everything that they do, because we are his children. I know that he is interested in my life, what i enjoy doing and what i worry about. Everyone makes mistakes and I know that Christ died for you and me so that we can repent, become better and live with God again. I'm a mormon.
"For anyone seeking the courage to repent and change, I remind you that the church is not a monastery for perfect people. It is more like a hospital provided for those who wish to get well."
-Elder Holland
No comments:
Post a Comment